Thursday, May 7, 2009

Music

I will book my dj for the reception soon - I am waiting for the contract in the mail. One more thing off the list! hmmm, what else. I have asked all of my bridal party - My FH has not asked anyone yet, but I think it's more important for the bridesmaids/man since I feel like they have a little more responsibility. We need to start thinking about the ceremony music - there are 2 pianos that you can use (rent) at the 19thCC and I think we should use them - but we'll need someone to play them!

I have 5 weeks and some change off of grad school and I hope to use the time to the maximum! After summer semester I have about 3 weeks until Fall semester, and then I have NO breaks until the wedding. Thinking of it that way is kinda insane, but why i need to use this time. It's getting warm!!!!! yay!!

No comments: