Wednesday, May 27, 2009

shower and all that fun stuff!

My DJ has cashed my deposit check, done! I have been working with my MOH about shower locations - we are on the search and have called/emailed a bunch of places. Date: 10/24/2009... I'm thinking around 50-60 people - don't want it to be too exp (of course) and not TOO much work for anyone/everyone either! We have a few places picked out so far:
  • Isabella's in Tinley
  • Fox's in Mokena (I love their screened in patio porch with a fireplace, but it will be late OCT?)
  • Park district buildings to rent.... I'm racking my brain - going to check Palos Park, Orland...

I was really interested in Lake Katherine, but it's nearly $500 just to rent - not worth it!! We have an appointment to meet with our photog on 6/2 to discuss time, and what we want... I called and requested info on the "morning after breakfast" at the Carleton today - she is emailing me. So far so good!

2 comments:

JEN said...

Orland civic center is nice... I was there for an engagement party... except you have to decorate and hire caterers!

Jamie said...

Thanks Jen - we'll have to check that out!!