Friday, May 29, 2009

flower girl dress shoppin'

A couple of weeks ago, my MOH and i took the FG to Davids Bridal, which is the BEST for flower girl dress shopping. They leave you alone, let you take however many dresses with you into the dressing room, and there are mirrors everywhere. It's a dream for a diva like my FG :-)

She must have tried on 8 dresses with the 2 I posted the final choices... Hers is the the sparkly A line dress, where I saw her more in a poofy skirted dress like the other. I am a sucka, and will let her pick what she wants - but her taste does change - Originally she SWORE she had to have as much POOF as possible. Both are adorable on - all the dresses were - so really it doesn't matter! We will most likely tie in a black ribbon in either one of these to match the BMs...

No comments: