Friday, May 29, 2009

Morning after breakfast...

We have reserved a room at the Carleton Hotel for 2 hours the morning after the wedding. We will be providing a continental breakfast for all those that have stayed over after the wedding. It will be a great way for family & friends to get together that are not normally together for a few more hours, and just another way for us to express our thanks and gratitude to those that attended :-)

I am excited, as I have stated I love the hotel, and we have seen this room set up for a morning after breakfast on one of our previous visits. I can't say enough how accomodating the Carleton has been, and so very reasonable as well.

I have started contacting musicians through this site I found: gigmasters.com - to get quotes for our ceremony music. There is a Steinway piano available at the 19thCC, but not sure if we are 100% on using it yet, but just want to start the search for our cermony music. It will be live music of some sorts, whether it's a string quartet or piano... Next step is to think about the songs - I always hear ones I like, but have no clue what the names of them are!

Happy FRIDAY!

No comments: