Friday, April 24, 2009

flowers, bouquets, etc....

I am at that lull part of planning - there are not pressing things that I NEED to get done (music is starting to be though...) so I'm feeling a little lost and anxious - like I should be doing something. But according to my KNOT checklist, I am ok! One thing on the list is "set up appointments with various florists to discuss options". So I have been thinking about it.

We do not have a lot of $ in our budget for flowers, but this is ok - I was always planning on only having fresh flowers for my bridal party and family. I have been reading up, and thinking about the idea of heading to Whole Foods (a couple blocks away from hotel) the morning of with my BrideMan [Alex] to get some flowers for the wedding. He has experience doing this, and the "eye" and I always love what he comes up with. For some reason, this does not give me anxiety or make me nervous, b/c I have faith in the Oak Park area and Whole Foods. I brought it up to him, and he loves it - so I think this is what we will do. He assures me he knows how to put a bouquet together, as he did his sister's wedding, and his grandmother was a florist. I'm excited.

No comments: