Sunday, April 19, 2009

More registering!

So, we took this rainy Sunday to drive to the city to do some more registering (and I got a new rain coat I love from my FH! :-) First to the North Face store, then a nice lunch at Rosebud, then onto Crate & Barrel, and last Macy's (for the 3rd time...) - Everything went great at C&B but the Macy's in Water Tower was very disappointing! They were out of everything and did not have much display for pots, pans and knives - the main reason we were there. We have everything else done at Macy's except those kitchen items so it was annoying.

I have officially asked my Matron of Honor and she accepted; I am excited! Tomorrow is Miss Madelyn's 5th bday, so we had her party on Saturday - and I spent the day with them after.

Tomorrow is one of my classes final project presentations that I am supposed to be working on right now... anything to distract me!

No comments: