Thursday, October 29, 2009

wedding shower
















Group of family & friends with Josh & I (after shower)















Dessert & cake set up




















My BMs and I getting some eats


Me & My bridesmaids minus Shari, who had an emergency
The YUMMY cake I went off my diet to eat... I want more!
My wedding shower was the past weekend and I love love loved it! It was just perfect. I wanted a luncheon and everything to be done in 3 hours (and not to BORE people) and we finished at 2:55pm, when it started at noon! I love getting to see everyone I love in my life - nothing beats that, and getting lots of new things! It's been a struggle finding a 'home' for everything in the kitchen, as my FH and I live in a 1BR apartment, tho a very lovely 1BR apartment it tis.

Thank you all!













No comments: