Thursday, October 1, 2009

Kelly's wedding!

Tomorrow is my friend's, and bridesmaid, wedding! The time has gone by so quickly that I cannot believe the day is here! We are working on our invites - the paper is at the printer for him to print us a sample. They have become much more involved than originally planned but I believe they are going to be beautiful and I am so excited to send them out for everyone to see. I am missing only 5 addresses, and the labels are set up and formatted - ready to print! I just need to get some clear labels.

Decor, ahhhh decor. It's somewhat on hold as I need to speak with someone about asking them to be my day-of decorator... i'm waiting for a return phone call. I pray that he will say yes... please pray with me! I have piles of pine cones and vases and branches in my house... just what to do with them!

No comments: