Wednesday, October 21, 2009

the fun part!

We got 3 response cards back yesterday - one we already knew about b/c my FMIL had heard from her friend that she had sent it in! The anticipation is fun while opening them up - who is it? yes or no? how many? The amount of people that accept will shape much of the evening as far as how many tables to set up - how much booze to get, etc... I hope there are more today!

My shower is Saturday - I cannot believe it's already that time. I feel like I just dropped the invitation labels off to my MOH... The weather is looking to be pretty $hitty unfortunately. It's in a nice patio room with sliding windows/screen doors overlooking a little pond & fountain - very nice environment if it were to be nice - but 40 degrees won't get those windows open! There is a fireplace though that we will be putting on! [and it's heated in there!].

No comments: