Monday, August 17, 2009

where to register...

FH and i spent few hours in Macy's yesterday tidying up our registry... He got the gun and I headed over to lingerie to try on some corset/boustierres (no clue spelling and don't feel like looking it up). I had no luck, they had like 2 items... I want to get a few things to take with me when my dress comes in to see what I like best. The search continues.

We then headed over to Sears, where we thought we wanted to register as well. After walking through the store, where there was 1000 employees working (have no clue how they can afford that?!), we were stuck with not having too much we want from there! I really want an air mattress, since we only have a 1BR apartment - i always have to borrow my FSIL's air mattress when we have guests... so that was the main reason for my registry at Sears. Not really a good reason! So we decided to scratch that store, and to to Target instead - they have everything that was on my Sears registry and are so much more convienent... and they have more stuff too and at reasonable prices.

So, it's final: Macy's, C&B, Target. all with very easy on-line access! I also have been updating our website which i'm about to add to this site - the info is out there people! no excuses!

http://www.theknot.com/ourwedding/JamieLamm&JoshuaTate

No comments: