Monday, August 10, 2009

whatimadoin

i'm on a 2 week break from school. although I am still working, I feel like I am vacation. I have begun to work on some projects. I have assigned my mom the "welcome bag" job for the hotel guests - she has already purchased a small item to include inside. I have given her the direction I am looking for with them, and I feel good that they will not be a last minute thing. I just placed an order for "oatmeal" brown paper gift bags with handles [in bulk] that I will be using for them. I also need them for project #2 I am working on and that is a surprise I don't want to discuss b/c I think some of my BMs may read this blog from time to time... no big deal, just something I've thought up for my shower. no more hints.

I went to Michaels yesterday - I was trying to avoid it b/c i want to buy everything - but had to stop at SuperTarget for some food (Atkins day 6!) - I have a new obsession with rubber stamps and homemade cards. I for a long time do not really purchase "regular cards" and like to use blank ones anyhow, but now I just bought some very nice cardstock and envelopes with some cute stamps to use as my thank-yous... I made a purchase a couple months back of 50 cards for thank yous from Home Goods (wayyy good price) but I will be needing more than 50! Right now I have about 120 thank you cards including the cards I purchased from Michaels yesterday to make. I want stamps for everything now. Birthdays, thank yous, Miss yous, thinking of yous, etc...... I realize there is a whole sophisticated world of rubber stamp card making, but i am exciting to try to enter it! :-) i want every rubber stamp to my disposal! Could I get this good?:

No comments: