Friday, August 7, 2009

so it begins!




So i can write.. i have things to say. I started my "diet" on Tuesday - it's my combo atkins/south beach diet. I did this for Emily's wedding last year, without working out, and lost about 10 lbs?! maybe a LITTLE more? SOoooo, with working out, b/c I am going to add that in (although my weight was ok, I was flabby - particularly my arms) and I want to be CHISELED yo! Day 2 was rough, yesterday was OK - but I drank wine, a NO NO, but it was my last day of summer school, I attended a wake of a friend that tragically died, and I was having dinner with another friend I haven't seen in a while... 2 glasses of vino was in the cards!

So on my lunch today out of boredom i decided to check out Payless for some shoes, and I ended up buying my wedding shoes for $7!! I love them too -they are adorable with a good size heel, and comfortable enough! I'm sure I could have found ones i love MORE (i've been eying some peep toe ones on zappos) but why spend $60 on shoes you do not see, and will not wear again?! I'd rather spend that money on somehting that WILL be seen!!

No comments: