Tuesday, August 25, 2009

109 days!


As The Knot reminds me, there is 109 days until our wedding! All very exciting as well as nerve racking (sp?). I started my Fall semester this week, which means I will have school on the brain as well as wedding planning & work from now until the Thursday before we are married (12/10). WOW. It's an insane thing to think about, but also so exciting that it's getting closer and things can start to be planned more.


This past weekend I worked on centerpiece ideas with my FSIL, and we (mostly she) came up with some great ideas! Now the shopping for what's necessary begins. We are going to be doing something like pictured here with twigs and berries (haha, i said it!).. with pine cones anchoring the bottom of the vase (we didn't have any to play with). These will be on my high top tables (our cocktail reception is mixing high tops & traditional rounds). We have an idea too with some birch wood that will incorporated into the design...
My FH has officially asked everyone to stand up and we are set with a FULL bridal party - yay! People have started booking rooms - last I checked, 15 rooms have already been booked at the Carleton Hotel! I'm so excited for this, as I love the hotel and the fact we are able to do a "breakfast" the following day for those that are staying.
I am now on the hunt for a hairpiece.. I'm looking for a smaller comb to only go in the side of my hair - I am wearing it back/up, but do not want too large of a bling bling in my hair - something elegant & discreet. My dress should be in next month, so I feel like I will have more to pull together once I see it again and will gain some inspiration.
out.

No comments: