Thursday, February 26, 2009

weekend! so close!



Here are some flower girl dress ideas - I love love love the first dress, esp if I end up getting an ivory dress... it's by UsAngels.
Other than that, we (her mother & I) are digging the sash - either being black (BM dresses) OR red... and accent color I'm using.







Tomorrow: having dinner (sushi!) with a couple of old friends :-)

Saturday: 2 dress appointments starting at 11:30 am with my mom, a close friend & the flower girl! yeah! I'm excited.

Sunday: 9-11am Wedding Registry event at C&B - one more thing off the list! Then onto a 1y.o. bday party :-)

I'm taking a hiatus from grad school this weekend - was given no HW in one class, and we just had a large presentation last night in the other BUT just got a 100+ page book to read (quickly) from the Rev for our counseling sessions, so going to get a head start on that!

It's thunderstorming outside right now, and it's March this weekend...... please let that mean it's SPRING very very soon!!

No comments: