Friday, February 6, 2009

so excited!


tomorrow we go to the 19th CC at 2pm to see Anthony (caterer) setting up for a wedding! It is me, my momma, FH mom, & future SIL. I am excited to see it again and to show them how much I love the place! We will do dinner later, and drive around Oak Park (and suppose to be 50 degrees!!) since I haven't been there in the day time; and hopefully visit some of the possible hotels and get a feel for the area! I am excited!

I have booked my first appointment to try on dresses at Bella Sposa in Tinely Park on Sunday in the morning - It's a smaller place, i was referred from a friend, and all of thier reviews on line are fab (which is HARD to find when it comes to bridal dress salons!!). I'm excited and hoping it will kickstart my diet I should have started... I am in a biggest loser contest (potentially $800ish at stake!!) and have had a hard time getting started... AND i'm running the Shamrock Shuffle (5mile) marathon March 29th! This weekend I MUST run 2 miles. Must.

No comments: