Thursday, February 19, 2009

hiatus


I haven't been blogging because I haven't been doing much... although the hotel is now blocked with rooms for the wedding weekend and I will soon post the info on the sidebar. I purchased some willow sticks and this weekend we may try to put some centerpieces together to get some ideas - I have in my mind what I want the centerpieces to look like, but not sure if it will turn out ok.... I am only having 10-11 round tables and then having about 6-7 hightops - so will have different centerpieces on each... I'm keeping my eye on these votive holders on C&B: http://www.crateandbarrel.com/family.aspx?c=1340&f=26397 seeing if they go on sale... I'd like to mix them with regular votives on the table..


I can't wait to go dress shopping - I found a line I really like and will be trying on: Saison Blanche - we go in a week from Saturday! But i am all over the place [again] in what I like, so who knows what will be THE dress!!

No comments: