Monday, February 9, 2009

yah!


update: everything was great on our visit Saturday. The contract for the 19thCC is being sent in the mail as I type. We will be putting a deposit down with the caterer. We ate at his restaurant on Saturday and the food was aaaahhhhhmazing!! We visited the hotel we will work with, the Carleton, and it's beautiful! I am so excited!! Ceremony & Reception location, done! Date, done! Wedding Officiant, done! (my very good friend's father is marrying us!). And i started dress shopping on Sunday and it went well - Jamie from Bella Sposa is HIGHLY recommended! I feel good, things are moving.


Here is website pics of hotel: http://www.carletonhotel.com/photogallery.asp

The suite rooms are HUGE so will work perfectly when getting ready with my girls!

3 comments:

JEN said...

Who is marrying you?

Jamie said...

Shari's dad... :-)

Unknown said...

Yep That's right. Already made my plans for travel. Am I excited or what?