Thursday, June 4, 2009

To photo or not to photo.... before the ceremony!

We met with our photographer, Michael, this week - I think it's decided that we will not see one another before the ceremony. For a while, I was pushing for it because our ceremony will begin at approximately 5:45pm in December and therefore it will be DARK. We will not be able to take any pictures with natural light, and that sort of bums me out. He gave us the option of doing an engagement shoot, which I really was not into before, but now that we will not be seeing one another to use natural light on the day of our wedding, I am liking the idea more. He suggested some places around the city - my FH thought the Museum Campus when the colors are changing - so we'll see - don't have to decide that now. The studio we are working with is who my brother used to work for nearly 5 years - so I am excited as I know many of them and I know they will do a fabulous job! Check out their website: http://www.yamashirostudio.com/

After our meeting we had a great dinner with some friends at Cafe Ba-Ba-Reeba (one of my favs!) and then met up with an old friend from NYC that I went to FSU with :-) Any chance for me to talk about the Seminoles is a good day and night!

No comments: