Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Less than 6 months!

Not too much new to report, therefore the lack in blogging. I'm starting to get my addresses together - I have taken our guest list and at least put everyone into a Word address list - so I can start to manage who I need to get addresses from, and those I already have. I am lucky to have Josh's sisters addresses from her wedding last year, which I have used as my template and now have addresses from his side of the family.

We had another counseling session with our Pastor last night which went well. It has been fun and beneficial for him to get to know us better and vice versa. I feel that will really be a positive thing for our ceremony, rather than someone that is "rented" or means nothing to us. The counseling/discussions force you to talk about things that you may not want to bring up, or already know, but just good to get it out there and bounce it off someone else too!!

We have started talking about our ceremony music -I contacted some people [mostly pianists], and we have some bids, but we need to pull the trigger and get on it.

We were at 6 months last week - still lots of time, but still lots to do! I start summer school today, blah.

No comments: