Friday, June 26, 2009

stuff


Yes yes yes, I never post anymore! But not like anyone reads this anyhow - a few do I think, but I don't have a long list of followers begging for my next entry. I started summer school (slightly regretting it) but I'm 2 weeks into an 8 week course, so that's promising.


Alex comes in 2 weeks!! yay!! I pick him up from the airport on 7/10 and we're going straight to Oak Park to Cucina Paridiso for a bite to eat and cocktail - once it's not too busy, Anthony will take us over to 19thCC so I can show him the space. I'm sooo excited b/c he's so creative and I want him to see it and help me with decor. It will be wonderful to have him be able to picture everything rather than just looking at pictures. And then, it's his 30th bday on 7/11!


I have been finalizing my ideas for flowers with my florist, Carolynn - she has been wonderful in dealing with my tight budget and my "all over the map" ideas. I think I have settled on something [above] minus a few things. I love love love this bouquet and am so excited. I'm having holly bouts (thank you Katherine Heigl wedding last winter where I got the idea).
We have been discussing ceremony music, and still doing counseling with our pastor... things are moving, nothing HUGE, but moving! TGIF!

No comments: