Monday, March 16, 2009

TO DO LIST

not much to update. i have been severly slacking in updating, even if nothing! I have been working on a "wedding website" that will provide all the info for the wedding. Will somehow send it out in the invites, whether it is on the map & directions - prob not on the invite itself. There is a link to this blog on the website. We have a lot we need to do - My "knot.com" list is growing, and I have not been able to check things off lately... including:
  • Choose your bridesmaids & groomsmen (OVERDUE)
  • Finalize guest list (OVERDUE)
  • Start auditioning DJs or bands (OVERDUE) - we are debating on trying to do a "ipod" wedding or not...
  • Set up appointments with florists (OVERDUE) ... but I only plan on having flowers for myself and my party, so i don't think i need to do this 9months before?
  • Narrow down gown choices and make final decision [working on this!]
  • Book band or DJ and send deposit
  • Start looking into registering for gifts
  • request demo tapes for cememony musicians (no clue what we're doing!)

So, I def have things to do. I have given my FH about one more month on choosing a wedding party.... He hasn't felt it necessary yet, and it's not, but getting there! Going this weekend to look at dresses at 2 new places, i hope i can find my dress then!

No comments: