Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Day 3 since finding my dress!


I have officially looked at my dress pictures on snapfish at least once everyday since Sunday! I can't stop looking and need something else to focus on (i.e. MANY more things to do on the checklist!). I have plenty to focus on, although it is my spring break for school this week! We had our first "online" counseling session with our wedding officiant. Everything went great - it was FH's first time meeting him! We are so excited about everything! My next thing to tackle is the flowers - I'm only doing flowers for my wedding party (which is still to be determined at this point....FH!) - but I'd like to start looking so I can even get an idea on what I can/cannot do [in Winter] and in my price range! here's something simple that I am loving: they are Dahlias - no clue if available in DEC, but I love the color and simplicity!

No comments: