Thursday, January 29, 2009

still need a dress!

So i am beginning to think about setting a date to begin dress shopping. I was discussing this with my mom the other day on the phone expressing my concern with going to one of the bridal megastores like Bridesmart or House of Brides or even Eva's... I know some people have had a good experience with them, but I feel like I hear more bad things than good. The reviews online (every review site) are not good generally, and it's leaving a bad taste in my mouth.

I have decided to try out the smaller boutiques first - there are some around where I live. I feel like if i can't find a dress at one of them, then I will possibly try the larger less personal stores with the bad reviews. BUT I am optomistic and think I can find "the dress" while avoiding the bride megastores - plus it always feels better to give $ to the small business owner and not the corporation :-)

No comments: