Tuesday, November 25, 2008

we're engaged!


I decided to start a blog once I read a few others; they seemed like great resources and an interesting way to gain feedback on ideas. Josh and I got engaged 2 weeks ago in the Keys (at Bahia Honda State Park - one of my favorite places).

We have nothing planned as of yet, except we are thinking December 2009, since I will be on break from grad school. I am starting to really love the idea of a holiday/winter wedding as well - which shocks me completely, as I've never been one for cold weather.

Here begins our journey!!

8 comments:

tater427 said...

Congrats my future sis-in-law!!!

And the journey begins...

Here's to a year of diets and lots of choices!!!! :-) I'm here for anything you need!

love,
Em

mltate said...

I couldn't be happier for you both. Lots and love and kisses to my future daughter-in-law. Love, Martha

kelly said...

Congrats Dawg....

So happy for you.. Who would have thought....


Love, Kel

Kyle Lamm said...

Blogging is so 2008, but it should be a good wedding, right! It will be I'll be there.

Yuu said...

Yuu and Laila think its great. We hope you enjoy your wedding planning journey and we can read more about it. Congrats on your engagement. We miss you.

Unknown said...

We're excited for you both and hope this year goes fast and smooth. You're forcing Dad and I into the 21st century! Luv, The Folks

isa said...

Mamacita and Tate Congratulations!!!!!!!!

I'm soooooooo happy for both of u!!
I know that you guys will enjoy every minute of this process, specially cause you have each other.
BIG HUGE PUERTORICAN STYLE JUST FOR U:)

ISAURA

isa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.